The New York Times NYT Now Product Launch
I was approached by The New York Times to help oversee their biggest product launch to date. While there, I helped lead the conceptual development and strategy of its market launch and ultimately created the branding platform, "Stories at the Speed of Life". I then led the design, visual identity and execution of the campaign which included work spanning across television, print, social, web, mobile and experiential.
Overall, the branding efforts helped create unheralded growth for The New York Times with a historic quarterly rise in revenue for the paper. Digital subscriptions saw some of its strongest growth in the company's recent memory, with a sharp increase in paid digital-only subscribers which climbed to nearly 800,000 users, an increase of 39,000 subscribers from the previous quarter.
Key features include:
- Times top stories selected by our editors
- Article summaries to get you caught up quickly
- A briefing each morning giving you a look at the day ahead
- A handpicked feed of stories from other sources
- Unlimited access to Times stories in the app
- Unlimited access to NYT Now stories on NYTimes.com